Saturday, 18 August 2007

Today I began a post about me and my friends flying a kite. Unfortunately that post will have to wait till I feel good.
Today it was going to be a good day (I thought) but somehow everything turned into clear bullshit. Hopefully today I will learn that my time is gone or maybe, my time never was. I just don't belong there. I guess it is time to let it go. It is time for me to fly alone again. It is time to rest. It is time to be. It is time to feel. It is time to stay.

Thanks anyhow for making me believe I was real, thanks for crushing me against the bushes and make me feel the spine. Thanks for teaching me how life sucks and how I do not want MY life to suck.

Here I am returning to my old creepy post that none -even me- understands. I just begin to write and write, and I just have to stroke this F$^%& keys and allow me to think that I am coursing myself into some better stage of mind.

" ... I don't belong here ..."

No comments: