Sunday, 24 February 2008

I'm moving... jejeje as you know I am kind of a geek with this computer thing. Since the hosting in the miloc server is gone I had to try other hosting opportunities. And I finally found something that fits my needs. Here there are the main features of my new site.

  • new address http://piko.110mb.com.
  • RSS feeds so do not have to go there every time just to see that I haven't post anything.
  • Blog with wordpress. I HATE BLOGGER
Ok. I hope to see you there to catch up my coming soon features.
Off course since this project is not going to be part of my new site the look and feel of this site MUST change. Thanks for be so patient with me but I promise right here and now that with my new hosting and my hate for facebook. This new site will focus all my attention.

" ... ..."

No comments: